Full-service electronics enclosure design
We are ready to develop the original design of an electronic device and create its enclosure design, based on the customer's preferences, production capacity and current market trends.
At the start of the project, our experts obtain all the necessary background information from the customer, select design analogues and prototypes, as well as analyze the properties of potential materials and engineering capacity of the production site. Next they examine several enclosure solution options and discuss the first sketches with the customer. After agreeing on the best design option, our experts create a 3D model with a more detailed study of the enclosure of the future product. The next step is design engineering followed by writing terms of reference for the enclosure solution.
Teamwork of engineers, designers, and technicians ensures the optimal solution for both the form and the content of the electronic device: we can adapt the enclosure to the size of the board if necessary, conduct thermal model testing, taking into account the temperature conditions and ventilation requirements, etc.
We also implement ergonomic requirements in electronics enclosure design and construction development: our experts analyze and consider the objective characteristics of potential users (anthropomorphic, biomechanical, physiological, and psychological) to optimize their interactions with the new electronic device. The outcome is a convenient, safe and functional product, which is ultimately adapted to the users’ needs.
Why our clients order enclosure development at Promwad?
- We do not generate ideas for products that cannot be manufactured; our designs are always technologically sound and preliminary visualizations can always be implemented
- Development of several designs in various styles
- Our engineers use the new generation of the CAD system CREO (formerly Pro/Engineer) — a 3D set of tools for automated design
- We conduct thermal model testing, taking into account the temperature conditions and ventilation requirements to ensure the safety and functionality of the new enclosure
- A variety of enclosure materials – plastics, metal, woods and composite materials
Do you need enclosure design and construction development for electronics?
Contact us. We will be glad to answer your questions.