Promwad is seeking a senior system software developer with knowledge of Embedded Linux and C\C++ to work on a big project in the digital TV field.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Academic education in computer technology
- 5+ years of experience in required technical background
- General programming skills: usage of typical data structures, understanding of programming paradigms, common software design and architectural patterns
- Excellent C embedded programming skills: multithreading programming, real-time systems programming, HW/SW interfaces, etc.
- Experience in software development in Linux environment and for Linux platforms
- Advanced Linux console user: commands, scripts (e.g. bash), common tools
- Understanding of software development process (build systems, version control, testing, issue tracking, etc.)
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Ability to travel abroad on demand
- Strong desire for professional development
The following specialized skills are highly valued and will be taken as a plus:
- Basic knowledge about SW project organization (SCRUM)
- Experience in role of Team Lead
- Digital TV systems and software architecture
- Android OS internals/architecture and system programming
- Java Android programming
- C++ programming
To respond to this job, you can contact us by submitting your resume via email to email@example.com. Please indicate the position title you are responding to.